Aloha! Thank you for considering Kauai Island Shopping Service (Kauai KISS) for your Kauai vacation grocery shopping and delivery.
- When you are ready to place your order, please fully complete the Customer Information section below so we can best serve your needs. Make sure to provide a current email address and phone number.
- You will find our ‘grocery list builder’ just below the Customer Information section. Please understand that this is a resource only. We can’t guarantee availability of every item all the time. Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper will make every effort to find all items on your list, or seek acceptable substitutes if that’s approved by you. We hope this grocery list builder will help you create your Kauai vacation grocery shopping list quickly and easily.
- In the box to the right of each item you want us to buy, PLEASE include the size, weight and/or quantity; you might also include desired brand, ‘flavor’, fat content, organic and/or ‘local’ preference, ‘least expensive’ or ‘top-shelf’ – whatever you feel is important to help us understand exactly what you want.
- You can use the ‘Additional Items’ boxes at the bottom of each grocery category to add any items you would like us to purchase for you that you do not see on our list.
- Please note: At this time you cannot save this list and come back to work on it later.
- However, if after placing your initial order you realize there are items you would like to add to your grocery list, that’s no problem at all. Just let us know at least 48 hours prior to delivery to give Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper time to purchase these items for you.
- If it’s easier for you, you can also email us your grocery list and customer information requested below using our Contact Form.
- Once you hit the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of this form, you will automatically be forwarded and instructed about how to make your deposit. This is the last (and quite simple) step in this process. If the forwarder happens to fail, please go the Deposit page and complete this step.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order, and can expect to be contacted by Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper shortly.
- Mahalo, and we look forward to helping get your Kauai vacation off to a great start!
What Does Your Grocery Shopping & Delivery Service Cost?
Groceries: Kauai KISS does not mark-up your groceries, and strives to find the best value for our customers. We are happy to share the actual store receipts with you.
Shopping: For Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper’s shopping time, a 25% shopping charge is added to your bill.
Delivery: For our island-wide delivery service, there is a $50 – $70 zip-code based delivery charge, including our pre-stocking service (see rates below).
Is there a minimum Shopping Fee?
There is a $50 minimum Shopping Fee.
How Does the Deposit Work?
Kauai KISS charges a $100.00 fully refundable deposit, to ‘lock-in’ your grocery order and get Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper right to work arranging for your grocery shopping and delivery. If you cancel your order at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time, we will gladly refund your deposit.
What is Your Delivery Fee?
Island-wide distance-based Delivery Fee by Town & Zip Code:
- Lihue (96766), Hanamaulu (96715), Kapaa (96746), Kealia (96751), Anahola (96703): $50
- Kilauea (96754), Princeville (96722), Lawai (96765), Kalaheo (96741), Koloa & Poipu (96756), Ele ele (96705), Hanapepe (96716): $60
- Makaweli (96769), Kaumakani (96747), Waimea (96796), Kekaha (96752), Hanalei & Haena (96714): $70
What is your delivery range?
We deliver to the entire island of Kauai.
Can I give a gratuity to my Kauai KISS Personal Shopper/Delivery person?
Our shoppers/delivery drivers are allowed to accept gratuities. Our clients have absolutely no obligation to tip whatsoever, but if you feel the service you received was exemplary and would like to show your appreciation, our hard-working employees are most grateful!